Wednesday 22 August 2012

OVERVIEW

The name of my model is called "The Oblong". With my markers i decided to with one big marker, and then have pieces that will be added bit by bit to help me deconstruct my model. The first marker is the bottom half seperated from the top half. This allows me to show the viewer how the bottom part is connected, Same goes for the second marker which is the top half only. The third marker is the ful model which is rotating in a circle allowing the viewer to see the entire model all around. The fouth marker is the model but all in individual pieces being brought together bit by bit..This shows the viewer a small little construction of my model.

With my Renders, i rendered the model then blended it into landscapes with photoshop. My Posters i decided to go much simpler than the old posters, however try connect the two posters together. I found the video embedding annoying as i had to convert my videos to flash but eventually got it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment