Thursday 20 September 2012

FUNCTION

Two main ideas that i have taken in is to create either
1: A Train Station
This train station would be split into sections allowing me to convey my Movement concept into how an avatar navigates through the station into certain platforms. Connection will help me design a Abstract station in which movement can be conveyed.
2:A Hotel/Resort
Ideally this resort would be on the edge of a type of cliff next to a beach or ocean, Allowing me to use Connection to connect parts of the resort together. This again will allow me to convey my Movement concept as it will help me move about different parts of the resort.

I feel both my Concepts (movement/Connection) will work strongly on each part of the design as in order to successfully accomplish movement a good connection needs to be established.

No comments:

Post a Comment